Project Pagan Enough
- You are pagan enough, despite how you look, act, smell, dress, believe, or are.
- You recognize that others are pagan enough despite their appearance, smell, manner of dress, belief, practice, or other aspect.
- You recognize that you can have an academic debate on the finer points of belief or practice, but that it does not take away from someone else’s level of being pagan.
- You welcome, befriend, and encourage others in the pagan community despite their appearance, dress, or other physical or superficial characteristic.
- You promise to treat members of other faiths, despite the faith, with honest-to-goodness fairness, equality, and grace, not judging them or their faith based on the actions of fringe members of their same faith.