Thursday, December 29, 2011

Eleventh Day of Yule, 2011

The eleventh day of Yule is here. Not really a lot to say, at the moment. I've got a new project coming up which I'll unveil at start of the new year. Which, frankly, is coming up faster than one would have thought.

Anyways, last night's offering was french fries. Perhaps not the most respectful of food (though I'll let you know if anyone votes for or against from the Godly side, if they tell me) but after giving an entire dozen donuts, I had french fries in abundance and figured I'd share and give some salty rather than sweet.

Anyways, here's the pic from last night:


Yes, the Yule log is getting pretty crowded at this point. We'll see what it looks like on night twelve.

And here are the gifts:
Eleven Horns a Sounding,
Ten Vikings Pillaging,
Nine Worlds of Lore,
Eight Maidens dancing,
Seven Alfs a leaping,
Six Horns of Mead,
Five Golden Rings! (Maybe next year...)
Four Runes Inscribing,
Three Days of Kinship,
Two Goats of Thor,
And a Raven in a Yew Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment